Sunday, April 7, 2013

It may not be Easter...

But Jesus is still risen and alive. I am so grateful to be able to say that and believe it with every atom in my body. I've met people recently who don't believe and don't want to. Unfortunately nearly every one of them considered themselves at one time Christian. It's too easy to say they weren't sincere enough. It wasn't really real, or what ever we as Christians would like to say to explain it away, but the truth is, you believe or you don't.

We have free will and can do anything we want.

I believe. I truly truly believe. What a wonderful gift that is!

What does a missionary do? The missionary spreads the gospel, the story of Christ rising from the dead, and how accepting him has the consequence of eternal life and a terribly interesting life while here on earth.

My mother, wonderful woman that she is has donated $125! Thank you mom. I'm so grateful. $25 of that donation came from a dozen origami roses she folded and sold. They say behind every successful man there's a woman, and for me, that is my mother. Her support encourages me to press on. Which is what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment