Thursday, April 18, 2013

Totally Getting Pumped

Thank you Paul for your generous donation.

This Saturday will be the first of several fundraisers and I'd be lying if I didn't admit I'm a little nervous. A few new people I don't know very well are coming so I'm looking forward to the opportunity to get to know them.

There's still room if you're interested in coming. It's make  your own sushi dinner and it's only $15 at the door, or what ever  you can afford. I wont turn anyone away who wants to come but can't afford it.

I'm also really excited to see God working. Things are happening, and I feel as if it's God doing his thing. What an amazing feeling it is to feel like God is working through you. That really is the paycheck of the missionary, and it beats any feeling material wealth can offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment